Random good picture Not show
(1) He's always been a bit of a maverick.
(2) Politically, she's a bit of a maverick.
(3) You're a maverick and you'll try anything.
(4) He was considered as something of a maverick in the publishing world.
(5) He was too much of a maverick ever to hold high office.
(6) More paramilitary than military, more maverick than paramilitary.
(7) But, a lot of the maverick, moveable, ready cash is.
(8) This is all about maverick tendencies making themselves heard, about imaginations running wild - if not downright livid.
(9) You could tell he was a maverick because he's called Gavin, is articulate and wears black T-shirts for work.
(10) Maury Maverick managed to pry out of the Pentagon the religious affiliations of the 220 who died that day in Beirut.
(11) Often[sentencedict.com/maverick.html], smaller maverick publishers are the talent scouts for the music business.
(12) Narendra was some kind of new thing, a maverick, rooted in the traditional but open to new ways of being.
(13) They say Brian Clough, the maverick manager of Nottingham Forest, isn't always too generous with his compliments.
(14) Here we have the concept of the maverick, the hero innovator, the streetwise entrepreneur, that several speakers have described.
(15) A gadfly, a maverick, a treasured pain in the posterior.
(16) Those who denounced him as a political maverick were not surprised when, in 1924, he joined the Labour party.
(17) In the morning, he sharply criticized Jones for maverick marketing policies and accused him of trying to tear down the league.
(18) This great, black, maverick dog had somehow made him feel twenty years younger.
(19) Or her: the second great maverick, for whom Williams was a sort of dry run, was Anne Hutchinson.
(20) Erin seems to be much more the hair maverick.
(21) MaVerick DBMS an open source Multi - Value DBMS.
(22) Power, strength of character, confidence, a maverick nature and an immensely interesting personality equals sexiness.
(23) However, one of this industry's main characteristics is that it attracts the maverick.
(24) A further humiliation for Bush was the news that maverick Independent Ross Perot headed him in several states.
(25) We do so through a largely unconscious selection process, plus the obscure activity of our own maverick imaginations.
(26) In the early 1970s, Ford introduced a rickety compact called the Maverick.
(27) He made it clear that he wanted to do it properly and not jump into the primary as a maverick.
(28) Jimmy Carter was often distracted from national security matters by concern over what the maverick Billy might say next.
(29) Some commentators speculate he also could ally himself with maverick retired Gen.
(30) The change of heart is quintessential Buffett - rational, decisive, maverick and blazing a path all his own.
More similar words: wavering, quavering, unwavering, brick, trick, tricky, rickets, rickety, trickle, trickery, stricken, Eric, do the trick, bickering, prickly heat, waver, avert, laver, generic, American, cavern, averse, be rich in, esoteric, choleric, turmeric, knavery, average, slavery, cadaver.