Random good picture Not show
1. Seeing him, she seemed to brighten a little.
2. After a dull start, it should brighten up later.
3. Use blonde highlights to brighten your hair.
4. In the distance, the sky was beginning to brighten.
5. The new wall paper will brighten up the room .
6. Some fresh paint will brighten this place up.
7. White paint will brighten the room.
8. Brighten the kitchen by painting it yellow.
9. Brighten up your bedroom with a few posters.
10. According to the forecast, it should brighten up later.
11. She bought some flowers to brighten the room.
12. I want to brighten the place up a bit.
13. Fresh flowers will brighten up any room in the house.
14. Flowers brighten a room.
15. I felt I needed something to brighten up my life.
16. A few scatter cushions would help to brighten up that old sofa.
17. If you're handy with a needle you could brighten up your sweater with giant daisies.
18. That does not do much to brighten the prospects of kids in the city.
19. I've brought some flowers to brighten the place up a bit.
20. Hopefully it will brighten up(sentencedict.com), or we'll be coming back early.
21. They have ordered a bit of greenery to brighten up the new wing at Guy's Hospital.
22. Won't that brighten the neighborhood!
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Flowers are one way to brighten your surroundings.
24. This unusual, colourful hanging ornament will brighten any room.
25. New curtains would brighten up the room.
26. We will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.
27. The owners are so stingy - they've refused to pay for new carpets or even a bit of paint to brighten up the house.
28. There are, however, one or two items of good news to brighten the economic picture a bit.
29. The room was small and dark, without so much as a ray of light to brighten the gloom.
30. David spotted the pink silk lampshade in a shop and thought it would brighten up the room.
More similar words: frightened, tighten, enlighten, straighten, enlightenment, fighter, right, all right, firefighter, right away, sprightly, right wing, forthright, frightful, divine right, civil rights, bill of rights, highlight, daughter, brigade, light, fight, night, might, slight, eighth, mighty, plight, weight, height.