Random good picture Not show
1. Now tighten all the screws.
2. Take your spanner, and tighten the nut.
3. Turn the screw to the right to tighten it.
4. Tighten the screws firmly.
5. Carefully tighten the clamp until it firmly supports the pipette in a vertical position.
6. Fix the frame in position and tighten the screws .
7. Tighten up the muscles of both arms.
8. Can you tighten up the bolts for me?
9. Her grip seemed to tighten on the door handle.
10. Some countries tighten monetary policy to avoid inflation.
11. When you tighten guitar strings, the note gets higher.
12. His words made her throat tighten.
13. Will you tighten this screw; it's very loose.
14. In wartime everyone has to tighten their belts.
15. He saw his father's jaw tighten in irritation.
16. Now tighten up the screws.
17. Steps were taken to tighten discipline in the school.
18. The government has decided to tighten its immigration policy.
19. He felt every muscle in his body tighten.
20. He felt his stomach tighten.
21. The thought of Nick made her throat tighten.
22. Tighten the straps so they don't rub.
23. He expects the presidential race to tighten.
24. Efforts to tighten the rules have failed.
25. The government has started to tighten the screws on illegal share dealers.
26. I've had to tighten my belt since I stopped working full-time.
27. It's important to tighten up the wheels properly[http://sentencedict.com/tighten.html],[sentencedict.com] otherwise they vibrate loose and fall off.
28. This treatment helps tone the body, firm up muscles and tighten the skin.
29. I want us to be a bit more sensible this time and tighten up.
30. With price increases on most goods, everyone is having to tighten their belt.
More similar words: straighten, fighter, tightly, highlight, daughter, light, might, right, night, height, slight, flight, eighth, by night, insight, at night, delight, light up, all right, in sight, lightly, right away, slightly, midnight, nightmare, lighting, overnight, lightning, out of sight, day and night.