Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He who lives by hope will die by hunger.|
- Similar sentences
- He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
- Who lives by hope will die by hunger.
- He who lives near the woods is not frightened by owls.
- He who profits by a crime commits it.
- He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.
- He who fears dangers will not perish by them.
- If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don't bother analyzing his ways o..
- He who makes himself a dove is eaten by the hawk.
- The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the..
- He who keeps danger in mind will rest safely in his seat.
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.
- He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in Go..
- Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- He who can believe himself well, will be well.