Random good picture Not show
1. Oh, lighten up! I was only joking!
2. We should hire another secretary to lighten Barbara's workload.
3. The sky began to lighten.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The measures will lighten the tax burden on small businesses.
5. The sky began to lighten after the storm.
6. Use bleach to lighten the wood.
7. The weather did little to lighten their mood .
8. He did his best to lighten things up.
9. You need to lighten up a bit.
10. Anthony felt the need to lighten the atmosphere.
11. She told a joke to lighten the atmosphere.
12. Come on, lighten up! It was only a joke.
13. Come on, lighten up! Where's your sense of humour?
14. The sky began to lighten in the east.
15. His whole face would lighten when anyone mentioned Nancy.
16. I wish she'd lighten up a bit.
17. Come on, John. Lighten up!
18. Nora didn't respond to my attempts to lighten the conversation.
19. He tried to lighten the atmosphere by telling a joke.
20. She tried to lighten up her speech with a few jokes.
21. An efficient bulb may lighten the load of power stations.
22. Hey, lighten up! It's only a game, you know!
23. You're beginning to lighten up a bit.
24. There was no breeze to lighten the atmosphere.
25. Above him, the sky seemed to lighten.
26. I smile at her to lighten the atmosphere.
27. She took one of the parcels from her father to lighten his load.
28. Only the mighty God has the power on this dark land to lighten it.
29. I thought I'd slip in a few jokes to lighten up the talk.
30. The sun was streaming in through the window, yet it did nothing to lighten his mood.
More similar words: enlighten, lightening, enlightened, enlightenment, blighted, delighted, tighten, brighten, frighten, frightened, straighten, frighten away, frightening, straighten up, flight attendant, highlight, fighter, light, high tech, eighteen, blight, slight, plight, flight, lightly, light up, delight, foresighted, unrighteous, firefighter.