Random good picture Not show
1. I have no other recourse than to inform the police.
2. We may conclude that he never had recourse to this simple experiment.
3. I hope the doctors won't have recourse to surgery.
4. She often had recourse to her dictionary.
5. Surgery may be the only recourse.
6. She made a complete recovery without recourse to surgery.
7. Your only recourse is legal action.
8. Their system of dispute resolution avoids recourse to the courts.
9. Citizens have learnt that they do have recourse against governments.
10. The enemy may have recourse to steel instead of poison.
11. They tried to settle the dispute without recourse to the courts.
12. The government, when necessary has recourse to the armed forces.
13. I couldn't tell which direction without recourse to a map.
14. No recourse was left.
15. An order was made against which he sought recourse in the supreme court.
16. He rarely had recourse to it.
17. In consequence, Rome had recourse to diplomacy and negotiation.
18. The Western powers' recourse to warships yielded mixed results.
19. That recourse is the U. S. Army.
20. My only recourse was to perform the Elimination Ritual.
21. That need is most frequently satisfied by recourse to a nut or three.
22. It seems that the only recourse a sufferer now has is to appeal to the landlord.
23. It is hoped that the dispute will be settled without recourse to litigation.
24. The study of these creatures has been conducted without direct recourse to living specimens.
25. The mother of an illegitimate child had no legal recourse to the father.
26. It enabled its members to settle their differences without recourse to war.
27. The alternative to the hopeless choice between continuing disorders of mood or continuing recourse to addictive substances or behaviours.
28. If it is not, however,(Sentencedict.com) Hardy has little legal recourse.
29. If a local authority was unable to sue in libel it would not, however, be without recourse to the courts.
30. When her assailant is released and rapes again, her only recourse is yet again violent revenge.
More similar words: in due course, in the course of, course, of course, discourse, economic recovery, nurse, by yourself, record, recover, recommend, recovery, recording, recognition, recommendation, burst, oversee, endorse, reverse, diverse, pursuit, burst in, burst into, reck, recall, become, coup, court, recent, recipe.