Random good picture Not show
(1) The maximum load for this truck is ten ton.
(2) This box weighs a ton.
(3) These cases weigh a ton .
(4) The ship has a cargo of about 200 ton.
(5) It will save a ton of money.
(6) They use half a ton of coal every week.
(7) The raw coal was quoted at $15 per ton.
(8) He'sstored away nearly one ton of potatoes.
(9) Your bag weighs a ton!
(10) Getting rid of rubbish can cost $100 a ton.
(11) The maximum load for this lorry is one ton.
(12) That bag of yours weighs a ton.
(13) The plane can carry a ten - ton load.
(14) This marble ramp weighs one ton.
(15) Disappointment hit her like a ton of bricks.
(16) He was caught doing a ton.
(17) The motorcyclist must have been doing a ton as he passed me.
(18) We bought a ton of sand from the builders' merchant.
(19) He came down on me like a ton of bricks.
(20) They came down on him like a ton of bricks .
(21) Every year they panned about a ton and a half of gold.
(22) The rock weighed over a ton and was completely immovable.
(23) The price of coal has been rounded up from 36.50 yuan to 37 per ton.
(24) What on earth have you got in this bag[http://Sentencedict.com], Elaine? It weighs a ton!
(25) The figures in the table are rounded to the nearest ton.
(26) I made the mistake of answering back, and she came down on me like a ton of bricks .
(27) There are 250 blocks of stone, and each one weighs a ton.
(28) The box was full of books and weighed a ton .
(29) Do that once more and I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks!
(30) What have you got in this bag? It weighs a ton!