Random good picture Not show
1. Careful or you'll knacker the gears!
2. Slow down - you'll knacker yourself out!
3. Don't go too fast or you'll knacker yourself in the first hour.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Then he came to a ditch where a knacker was skinning a horse.
5. When it was discovered that the knacker and tanner would give only a very few shillings for Prince's carcase because of his decrepitude, Durbeyfield rose to the occasion.
6. When the riot had subsided I received affectionate hugs powerful enough to knacker horses and friendly shoves that toppled me over.
7. Yelling for help for a week must be enough to knacker anybody's vocal cords.
8. The occupation of sewermen was formerly almost as perilous, and almost as repugnant to the people, as the occupation of knacker, which was so long held in horror and handed over to the executioner.
9. It was a Beauceron mare, old and thin, and one fit for the knacker , which was dragging a very heavy cart.
10. You, Boxer, the very day that those great muscles of yours lose their power, Jones will sell you to the knacker, who will cut your throat and boil you down for the foxhounds.