Random good picture Not show
(1) The local authority could find itself in the invidious position of having to refuse.
(2) We were in the invidious position of having to choose whether to break the law or risk lives.
(3) Such a difficult choice placed her in an invidious position.
(4) It would be invidious to single out any one person to thank.
(5) You put me in an invidious position by asking me to comment on my colleague's work.
(6) Police officers fear invidious comparisons.
(7) Doesn't this put Alsys in an invidious position?
(8) This would seem to invite an invidious comparison between white youth who are unemployed and their more successful black peers.
(9) The ruling may create an invidious distinction in the way the courts treat the rich and the poor.
(10) This obviously places any nominee director in an invidious position.
(11) It is almost invidious to single out specific examples of success.
(12) She'd put herself in an invidious position.
(13) It is invidious to make a selection.
(14) His explanation was actually invidious.
(15) Wise teachers avoid invidious rules against the students.
(16) The officer feared the invidious accusations.
(17) It'seems invidious to make special mention of one aspect of his work.
(18) Invidious profiteering of people reflects invidious profiteering of South Korea is a country!
(19) Such a difficult choice placed her in an invidious and unenviable position.
(20) TYPICAL USE : Wise teachers avoid invidious rules against the students.
(21) But doing so would put regulators in an invidious position.
(22) Such a tactic is calculated, methodical, invidious — and remarkably effective.
(23) By innocently lying to detectives(sentencedict.com/invidious.html), she'd put herself in an invidious position .
(24) In mounting dismay she peered into the gloom, the invidious nature of her position coming home to her with a vengeance.
(25) Washington hurried dutifully to her side as befitted his lover's status, then remembered his invidious position and sidled away again.
(26) It'seemed to tell also that his success had not been exclussive and invidious.
(27) Once I had heard about the GreyCoyne report, I was in an invidious position.
(28) Marx concentrates on the alienation of labour and emphasizes the invidious aspects.
More similar words: insidious, fastidious, fastidiously, odious, tedious, studious, envious, melodious, compendious, incommodious, idiot, idiotic, avidity, in vivo, invite, idiopathic, in vitro, invited, in view of, idiosyncrasy, invincible, inviolate, invisible, idiosyncratic, invitation, inviolable, reinvigorate, bougainvillea, ridiculous, pious.