Random good picture Not show
1. She had bleary red eyes from lack of sleep.
2. He stared at Leo with great bleary eyes.
3. He's always bleary - eyed early in the morning.
4. I checked the clock, squinting through bleary eyes.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
5. It smiled a bleary, yellow smile and flickered.
6. We pull on our coats with bleary yanks as the alcohol works its universal spell, and bump out the door.
7. Picture his bleary expression, his fuzzy eyes, his baffled demeanour.
8. The superintendent sat back, shoulders slumped, her eyes bleary with fatigue and thoughtfulness.
9. In the yellow light that fell all bleary through the frosted glass the blood showed up brown.
10. His eyes were bleary with fatigue.
11. Pablo looked at him through his bleary eyes.
12. He could only see a bleary view.
13. A bad cold has made him bleary - eyed.
14. You look bleary - eyed. What you need most is forty winks.
15. But when your eyes are bleary with exhaustion, one face looks much like another.
16. When you are you looking so bleary eyed with a suit and across slowly the entire office, you must leave the bad impression to the boss, not wake up, do ignored others or be a yes-man .
17. Penny: Why are you looking so bleary eyed this morning?
18. The man had picked up the ball, and peered down at Nick through dark-rimmed, bleary eyes.
19. For most people breakfast is a time to renew contact with the world, often through bleary eyes at best.
20. Alexander wakes with a start, gives a visitor a perplexed, somewhat bleary stare, then melts blissfully back into slumber.
21. One held a piece of film firmly against the end of the oscillograph and got a bleary contact print of a trace too faint to photograph without repetitive stimulation.
22. He did not sleep last night, and has been bleary - eyed all day.
23. Because the eyes of the Jewish people who should have been able to recognize Jesus were bleary , he ended up being deserted at Golgotha.
24. Tap the beat-up by the weekend, the heart palpitate looked up , the last strong open our bleary eyes.
25. The sun vanished behind them; even the blue of the sky paled to a bleary grey.
More similar words: blear, weary, learn, clear, nuclear, learned, unclear, clearly, clear off, clear up, clear out, learning, cochlear, clearing, clear away, learn from, bleak, keep clear of, tableau, steer clear of, nuclear energy, malleable, nuclear family, bleaching, wearable, bearable, year after year, wary, mary, vary.