Random good picture Not show
1. The driver bumped the kerb while reversing.
2. The car bumped against the kerb.
3. The boy sat on the kerb and watched the cars go by.
4. Park about nine inches clear of the kerb.
5. He was arrested for kerb crawling.
6. The car pulled away from the kerb.
7. I parked at the kerb and waited.
8. The car's tyres grazed the kerb.
9. Make sure you park clear of the kerb.
10. She put a kerb on her spending.
11. Don't cling to the kerb when you're driving.
12. The car clipped the kerb as it turned.
13. The car drew up alongside the kerb.
14. The car drew slowly away from the kerb.
15. She accelerated away from the kerb.
16. The bus mounted the kerb and hit a tree.
17. The car hit the kerb[sentencedict.com], rolled over and came to rest in a ditch.
18. He clipped the edge of the kerb with his front tyre.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The car mounted the kerb and knocked over a pedestrian.
20. Hyde accelerated away from the kerb, swerving out into the middle of the street.
21. They stood on the kerb waiting to cross the road.
22. He stepped off the kerb without looking and was hit by a cyclist.
23. The car hit the kerb and somersaulted into the air.
24. It hit the kerb on the nearside and seemed to ricochet across the road on two wheels.
25. I began to kerb my appetite for food and drink.
26. His car mounted the kerb and ploughed into a bus queue.
27. Stop at the kerb and look both ways before crossing .
28. Stewart stepped off the kerb.
29. "Whoa there, Poppy, " he said to his pony, and pulled up beside the kerb.
30. I'd like you to go through that manoeuvre again and then bring the car to a halt next to the kerb.