Random good picture Not show
1. The shelves were covered with ornaments and useless knick-knacks.
2. They had various knick-knacks on the top of the bookcase.
3. The itinerant peddlers had packed away their beadwork and knickknacks, folded their tents or shut their booths, and departed.
4. The room was filled with tables, knick-knacks, chairs, and a large horsehair three-piece suite.
5. One of Mum's ceramic angel figurines fell from the knick-knack shelf.
6. Hours and wages will be filed for all workers, right down to people in the knick-knack shops and markets that have been a vibrant component of Hong Kong's economy.
More similar words: nickname, knapsack, snack bar, finicky, panicky, kickback, in the nick of time, knit, knife, knight, enact, menace, manacle, panacea, pinnacle, obstinacy, magna carta, pertinacity, pugnacious, on account of, inaccessible, unacceptable, unaccountable, tick, lick, dick, sick, pick, kick, stick.