Random good picture Not show
(1) Kate's house was on the western outskirts of the town.
(2) They live on the outskirts of Milan.
(3) The factory is in/on the outskirts of New Delhi.
(4) They live on the outskirts of Paris.
(5) We bivouacked on the outskirts of the city.
(6) Hours later we reached the outskirts of New York.
(7) We live on the outskirts of Leeds.
(8) We live on the outskirts of the city.
(9) She found a small, inexpensive motel on the outskirts of the town; it was barren and unlovely.
(10) We reached the outskirts of town and began to pick up speed.
(11) As they approached the outskirts of the city, Ella's mood visibly lightened.
(12) They've got quite a big place on the outskirts of Leeds.
(13) Fierce fighting has continued all day on the outskirts of the town.
(14) Artillery and mortar shells were landing in the outskirts of the city.
(15) Our car broke down on the outskirts of the city.
(16) Generally(Sentencedict.com), these were on the outskirts of towns.
(17) We stayed on the outskirts of the capital.
(18) They would move to the outskirts of Paris.
(19) By 9 o'clock we reached the outskirts of Berlin.
(20) A newly constructed police encampment on the outskirts of the city underlines that the authorities are prepared for any eventuality.
(21) Dickinson stopped outside a Catholic church on the outskirts of St Denis.
(22) He did not take the direct route to his home, but made a detour around the outskirts of the city.
(23) From Wrexham centre take the Chester Road to the outskirts of town.
(24) The meteorological bureau is in a nondescript building on the outskirts of town.
(25) The factory is on a large industrial estate on the outskirts of town.
(26) Planners are committed to developing the city's brownfield sites before granting permission to build on the rural outskirts.
(27) So Swannson-on-Wheels will gain considerable benefit from the purchase of a relatively local garage facility on the outskirts of Tetbury.
(28) As drug trafficking grew[sentencedict.com], so did the piles of bodies on the outskirts of Rio Branco.
(29) Archaeologists are excavating a Bronze Age settlement on the outskirts of the village.
(30) Just over half an hour later, the tidal wave swept up to the Over bridge on the outskirts of Gloucester.
More similar words: outskirt, skirt, miniskirt, parts, shorts, all sorts of, net exports, ski, outset, fits and starts, skid, skip, outside, outsell, skill, nutshell, outsource, outsmart, outsider, by fits and starts, dirt, skim off, skimpy, cut short, outside of, outspoken, creature comforts, flirt, mirth, birth.