Random good picture Not show
1. The group became a sales juggernaut in the commodity options business.
2. The juggernaut bucked and the poet held on to the side to prevent himself being thrown around.
3. The juggernaut started with a cough and splutter, was thrown into gear and began to move off down the narrow road.
4. Twenty flaming arrows hit the juggernaut.
5. Poppy: Oh no there's a juggernaut, get down!
6. CLEVELAND -- They have looked like a juggernaut a dynasty in the making.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. The Juggernaut Firepower at Heroic Level is something to be noted.
8. Many Americans see Japan's economic juggernaut as a continuation of war by other means.
9. Against all odds ( and the Visual Basic juggernaut ), it gained a lot of fans.
10. New Talent: Juggernaut : Grants the warrior the ability to Charge while in combat.
11. Juggernaut: Bacis weapon attack power against vehicles reduced by 25 % . Bombardment ability wasn't affected.
12. Juggernaut has been changed to: Your Charge ability is now usable while in combat.
13. To make matters worse, the economy is a merciless juggernaut.
14. His main challenge now is to try to compete with a juggernaut.
15. Reliance on Newt as a unifying bogeyman points to a fundamental design fault in the new Democratic juggernaut.
16. Through the shimmer he saw the huge octopus eyes of the juggernaut grow dimmer.
17. And his electrically-powered Sungift 400 buggy was nearly blown over every time a juggernaut roared by.
18. Beyond the monster human cyclone of a moshpit, audience member stood frozen like rabbits in the glare of juggernaut halogens.
19. They acknowledge that privacy and data theft are legitimate concerns in a pervasively connected environment, but they feel it is already too late to stop the juggernaut of change.
20. As Steven Levy described in his book "In the Plex," Google soon acquired Android, the mobile phone operating system, and began building a phone business that it has since developed into a juggernaut.
21. And it is not clear that China can rein in its own economic juggernaut.
22. Clinton lost her last major opportunity to stop the Obama juggernaut.
23. The Bush and Biden trips to Sichuan bookend one of the world's greatest stories: the rise of China and its emergence as a global juggernaut.
More similar words: mugger, suggest, astronaut, suggestion, bigger, dagger, stagger, trigger, staggered, exaggerate, staggering, internal, external, paternal, supernatural, alternative, eagerness, international, gubernatorial, alternatively, consternation, alternative medicine, jug, nausea, subjugate, ad nauseam, subjugated, inaudible, conjugate, subjugation.