Random good picture Not show
1. The case is subject to judicial review.
2. Greenpeace applied for a judicial review to challenge the court's decision.
3. Greenpeace will seek a judicial review if a full public enquiry is not held.
4. Mr Crowther asked for judicial review of the decision .
5. Mr. Page applied for judicial review of that decision.
6. There is the added safeguard of judicial review.
7. His Lordship articulated three grounds for judicial review: illegality, irrationality and procedural impropriety.
8. The procedure by way of judicial review was simplified in 1977 and the number of applications rose considerably.
9. Laski's study of judicial review is particularly interesting since its primary focus is a study of Roberts v. Hopwood.
10. Woolwich challenged by judicial review the validity of the particular regulations which had this effect.
11. Technically, judicial review was available, but it was rarely used.
12. Mr. Handscomb and the other applicants for judicial review were serving discretionary life sentences.
13. Judicial review of administrative decisions by central or local government and certain other bodies is now commonplace.
14. Yet reference for the purposes of judicial review and for the purposes of construction are indistinguishable.
15. I would not afford the remedy of judicial review in all those cases - far from it.
16. The possibility of judicial review is constantly in the mind of Ministers and officials when preparing legislation and putting it into effect.
17. In practice, the preference for alternative remedies makes judicial review of little importance except in cases where there is no alternative.
18. There is before the court an application for judicial review.
19. Over the last 40 years, the courts have developed general principles of judicial review.
20. There is no right of appeal against the Commissioners decision, but the possibility of judicial review is available.
21. Accordingly, in my judgment, her claim falls within the exclusive jurisdiction of the visitor, subject always to judicial review.
22. It is in my opinion important to keep the purpose of judicial review clearly in mind.
23. With the development of rights of appeal against tribunal decisions, the significance of judicial review is diminishing in relation to such tribunals.
24. So they went to the High Court to challenge the decision and have been given leave to seek a judicial review.
25. On a renewed application for leave to move for what would now be called judicial review(Sentencedict.com), this court granted the application.
26. Mr Hanley will go to the High Court this morning in the hope of winning a last-minute judicial review.
27. The Multiple Sclerosis Society said that it may seek a judicial review if the decision is upheld.
28. It has also been held that non-statutory government advisory panels are subject to judicial review.
29. They show how diverse and important are the matters with which the rules and principles of judicial review deal.
30. In Court their barrister Ian Glen asked for a judicial review.
More similar words: judicial, review, prejudice, official, officially, beneficial, artificial, already, already in, view, viewer, in view of, interview, previous, revision, previously, musician, social, racial, physician, special, crucial, socially, technician, politician, especially, specialty, financial, commercial, specialize.