Random good picture Not show
1. Flapper bathing beauties were well covered, including longish drawers and stockings.
2. The flapper rebelled not only against Victorian manners and morality but against the body that went with it.
3. The flapper had to be a good consumer, keeping up with fashion and buying the latest in beauty products.
4. A flapper had the body of an adolescent boy,[Sentencedict.com ] not a grown-up woman.
5. Is revolving flapper 's picture through many plugs, contains explains the self - respect self - respect this subject.
6. Louise Brooks, the archetypical American flapper, was photographed by Eugene Robert Richee in 1928.
7. The invention relates to swing flapper used to kill mosquito and fly.
8. It is important to get the right flapper for your specific model of can.
9. She would pave the way for a much more slender ideal: the flapper.
10. Take an empty two-liter soda bottle, wash it out, fill it with water, screw the lid on tightly and set it into your toilet tank, as far away from the flapper valve as possible.
11. Isn't there any romance or adventure without having a flapper in it?
12. And theoretical basis is presented to further apply nozzle - flapper valve to two - stage electro - hydraulic servo valve .
13. In 1928 Joan Crawford and Johnny Mack Brown danced under the newly perfected tungsten lamp in the flapper classic, Our Dancing Daughters.
More similar words: unflappable, tapped, appeal, happen, appear, appease, appetite, happen to, appeal to, appendix, snow-capped, appendage, happening, appealing, appetizer, disappear, appearance, appellation, appeasement, apperception, appendicitis, disappearing, happenstance, appellate jurisdiction, lap, slap, lapel, laptop, slap-up, elapse.