Random good picture Not show
(3) He's always railing against his wife about her extravagance.
(4) His extravagance explains why he is always in debt.
(5) We must combat extravagance and waste.
(6) Mr. Pearson's income allows of no extravagance in his way of living.
(7) When the company went under[sentencedict.com], tales of his extravagance surged through the industry.
(8) I think she was shocked by my extravagance.
(9) His only extravagance was fine wine.
(10) Going to the theatre is our only extravagance.
(11) The government officials launched into extravagance.
(12) His extravagance is eating up our profits.
(13) Such extravagance is shameful when there are people starving in the world.
(14) Compared to the extravagance and glamour of last winter's clothes, this season's collection look simple, almost workaday.
(15) Extravagance ends in want.
(16) Jezrael could hardly believe such extravagance.
(17) The whole charade is compounded by financial extravagance.
(18) Her only extravagance was horses.
(19) Though his extravagance was well rewarded, it must have placed a severe strain on the house's finances.
(20) Dusseldorf remains the capital of mindless extravagance; ostentation rules the KO.
(21) His extravagance and ostentation were balanced by a natural dignity and reserve.
(22) But in rock, lead guitar extravagance was crucial to the music and the supporting culture.
(24) Her savings has dwindled away over the years as the result of her extravagance.
(25) A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
(26) Though Vivaldi had earned a great deal in his lifetime, his extravagance was such that he died in poverty.
(27) Young ladies should learn to spend money carefully and avoid extravagance.
(28) As this story illustrates, some stars have become as bored as audiences by Hollywood extravagance.
(29) Labour wants to hide behind it, to disguise the incompetence and extravagance of Labour authorities and their lack of an alternative.
(30) She took off her apron and went upstairs from the basement to suggest the extravagance to Irena.
More similar words: extravagant, extravasate, ravage, extra, extract, travail, extracting, extraneous, extrapolate, extradition, extraordinary, extraterrestrial, arrogance, trance, entrance, entranceway, vagary, savage, extreme, bravado, propaganda, extricate, extremely, extrovert, extremity, aggravate, depravation, inextricably, bag and baggage, avalanche.