Random good picture Not show
1. Wherever there is political upheaval, invariably there are refugees.
2. Yesterday's coup brought further upheaval to a country already struggling with famine.
3. I can't face the upheaval of moving house again.
4. The company underwent a massive upheaval after the takeover.
5. Moving house is a major upheaval .
6. Moving house causes such an upheaval.
7. Having a baby will mean the greatest upheaval in your life.
8. It would cause a tremendous upheaval to install a different computer system.
9. It was faced with the greatest social upheaval since World War Ⅱ.
10. And upheaval has definitely reached North County.
11. In that upheaval Peter played a leading part.
12. The negative attitudes lurk undetected till a social upheaval forces them to the surface.
13. Within the revolutionary upheaval envisaged, relations between town and countryside are disrupted.
14. Substantial possibilities of popular upheaval, mobilized by a vigorous left, were very real.
15. The world economy could not swallow this upheaval so easily.
16. This may entail a major upheaval, but it will be more than compensated for later this month.
17. Scholars in flight from upheaval elsewhere congregated there. Vast quantities of manuscripts were transported there for safe-keeping and copying.
18. Before 1905 was out the spectre of social upheaval thus enabled the Tsar's government to regain the initiative.
19. It was clearly a time of emotional upheaval, as revealed by a number of uncomfortable disclosures.
20. Second, the change and upheaval of the past years has left us with no place to hide.
21. The loss of his high-paying job caused enormous domestic upheaval.
22. She seems to have cast me as the villain in her latest emotional upheaval.
23. Catherine Crane had joined the division three months ago, creating a major upheaval.
24. Ossyane's self-effacing voice fashions an intimate history from political upheaval.
25. It also serves as a reminder that I am not recommending a domestic Peace Corps but a literate upheaval.
26. Urban economic and political development suffered severely from the social and demographic upheaval set in train during Ivan IV's reign.
27. For her the romantic triangle may be a microcosm of deracination and social upheaval.
28. Moving to a different school can be a big upheaval for young children.
29. Changing jobs can be an exciting challenge,[sentencedict.com] but it can also be a time of great emotional upheaval.
30. Still another possibility is that the United States is heading into an era of political upheaval and reform.
More similar words: euphemism, euphemistic, naval, euphemistically, be available, heavy, heave, cavalier, heaven, avalanche, heaving, heavens, heavily, pheasant, move heaven and earth, uphold, uphill, euphoric, euphoria, euphonious, weave, leave, eaves, cleave, savage, avatar, ravage, sphere, cipher, leave off.