Random good picture Not show
1. Diplomatic efforts at peace-making have so far proved unavailing.
2. He died after a brave but unavailing fight against a terminal illness.
3. Attempts to reach him by telephone were likewise unavailing.
4. All our protests were unavailing.
5. Disconsolate[sentencedict.com], Soapy ceased his unavailing racket.
6. His best efforts, however, proved unavailing and the child died.
7. Their efforts were unavailing.
8. Hurstwood heard the details of the weary and unavailing search that evening.
9. Efforts to reach the people named in the report proved unavailing.
10. Purely national solutions to problems of corporate control are likely, therefore, to be unavailing.
11. A law protecting the nesting birds was passed in 1621 which, to judge from its results, was unavailing.
12. And at least you will not have worn yourself out with unavailing efforts.
13. Operation was performed 17 days later after invalid anticoagulant treatments and unavailing catheter fragmentation.
More similar words: availability, ailing, failing, wailing, travail, available, be available, ceiling, bilingual, beguiling, naval, boiling water, price ceiling, multilingual, racial profiling, prevail, unassailable, mudslinging, lingering, sinking feeling, sling, lingo, fling, cling, linger, ruling, hauling, sealing, sibling, willing.