Random good picture Not show
1. meanly avaricious and mercenary.
2. He sacrificed his own career so that his avaricious brother could succeed.
3. He is wonderfully avaricious, devious and a genius at avoiding parting with even a sou, all to great comic effect.
4. It was as if Gillray's avaricious monarch was more of an affront than the voluptuary suffering from the horrors of dissipation.
5. He is avaricious of power.
6. An avaricious man is always needy.
7. To an avaricious father(sentencedict.com), a prodigal son.
8. The gentleman is also avaricious, much less pass student.
9. She is an avaricious person and seldom helps others.
10. The man is very avaricious.
11. Exceedingly eager for material gain; avaricious.
12. Tis the counsel of an avaricious man to beggars.
13. These priests are all thus, greedy and avaricious.
14. They are avaricious and will do anything for money.
15. The old peasant avaricious and close - fisted fellow.
16. Why? are you avaricious also?
17. When the citizens are avaricious, cowardly, pusillanimous, and love repose more than freedom, they do not hold out against the redoubled efforts of the government.
18. It's not the Agriculture Ministry but the avaricious enterprises that should be responsible for the accident.
18. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
19. He was insatiably avaricious the more he got , the more he wanted to have.
20. To save money for avaricious purposes is altogether different from saving it for economical purposes.
21. He is so avaricious that we call him a blood sucker.
22. Say in demon when hind, second had avaricious idea suddenly.
23. Septuple sin of Wilhelm sentence Christianity in having thought of suddenly and forcibly: Anger, is proud , lust draws eat too much at one meal , avaricious , lazy , jealous.
24. Ah , how strange It'seems that such a young and beautiful woman should be so avaricious.
25. Midas is a legendary king of Phrygia who was insatiably avaricious .
26. I call on your own memory as witness: remember we have avaricious hearts.
27. He describes her as “excitable, malicious, malignant, vengeful, unforgiving, selfish, stingy, avaricious, coarse, vulgar, profane, obscene, a furious blusterer on the outside and at heart a coward.”
More similar words: avariciously, capricious, avarice, various, vicious, officious, delicious, pernicious, malicious, judicious, suspicious, auspicious, judiciously, a variety, a variety of, prevaricate, prevarication, specious, precious, spacious, gracious, conscious, audacious, vivacious, salacious, voracious, rapacious, ferocious, sagacious, capacious.