Similar words: central, intransigence, rural, neural, natural, cultural, naturally, unnatural. Meaning: [‚ɪntrə'mjʊrəl /-'mjʊər-] adj. carried on within the bounds of an institution or community.
Random good picture Not show
1. Jeff played intramural basketball in high school.
2. Instead, it led to a complicated intramural struggle.
3. He attacked intramural burial, the Mendicant Orders, and bullfights - all characteristic policies of enlightened statesmen.
4. The sports program was intramural softball in a little courtyard.
5. This report describes an intramural haematoma of the oesophagus, a rare but potentially dangerous complication of variceal injection.
6. Many cultural activities and varsity and intramural sports.
7. Spontaneous intramural hematoma of the esophagus.
8. The senior high school intramural examination is a type of examination whose examinatorial standard and content are independent of the intevention from any extramural organization or group.
9. In 2 patients scar was intramural or epicardial with extension to the endocardium.
10. Conclusion Esophagogastric intramural anastomosis can partly reconstruct the cardial function and prevent reflux esophagitis effectively.
11. Traumatic intramural hematoma of the duodenum is a rare entity in children.
12. Methods: The intramural lymphatics of rectum in rats light and electron microscopy.
13. Acute aortic syndrome includes aortic dissection, intramural haematoma ( IMH ), and symptomatic aortic ulcer.
14. Results: There was a better intramural consistency validity after SSI amended.
15. Purely recreational in nature, Connecticut College's intramural program encourages fitness, skill - building, sportsmanship,[sentencedict.com/intramural.html] and friendly competition.
16. Conclusion:Early detection of intramural pregnancy with the use of transvaginal ultrasound(TVS) and monitoring of serum human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG) is important.
17. The intramural program, in which one class competes with another, gives you a greater chance to participate than the interscholastic program between teams of competing schools.
18. Objective To explore the effect of esophagogastric intramural anastomosis on reconstructing cardial function and preventing reflux esophagitis.
19. Distal intramural spread could be via mucosa, submucosa, inner circular muscular layer, outer longitudinal muscular layer or serosa, either separately or concomitantly.
20. The two camps traded insults, moans and jeers, threatening occasionally to turn the proceedings into an intramural debate.
21. This is when the physical education program takes place as well, including a fair number of intramural sports.
22. The unleaded double-case double lid is met with in parochial, rather than private, vaults and both intramural and churchyard brick-lined graves.
23. School districts everywhere have abandoned after - school activities and intramural sports.
24. Some try out for the school teams & def while others join intramural sports leagues.
25. Objective : To investigate the diagnostic role of multislice spiral CT ( MSCT ) in aortic intramural hematoma ( AIH ).
26. Conclusion Laparoscopic myomectomy can be recommended as an appropriate surgical method to young patients with intramural or pedunculated subserosal hysteromyoma.
27. No effect on arrhythmias could be achieved in the other 5 patients with predominantly intramural scar.
28. Now, Mr. Koleba tries to meet women when he is out and about -- taking improvisational comedy classes, playing on a co-ed intramural soccer team, exercising with a runners group.
29. Objective : To study the fine distribution of the intramural lymphatics space in the laryngeal of rabbit.
30. There are lots of great breakthrough and innovation in supervisory emphases, method and responsibility in Intramural Supervisory Byelaw of the Party.
More similar words: central, intransigence, rural, neural, natural, cultural, naturally, unnatural, naturalist, structural, agricultural, naturalization, neutral, contrast, contract, contrary, entrance, in truth, intrigue, contrast to, contradict, contractor, by contrast, introduce, intrinsic, intrusive, intrigued, intricate, concentrate, intriguing.