Random good picture Not show
1. The magnificent scene of the waterfall is pleasant.
2. Can you feel the spray from the sea/waterfall?
3. The magnificent scene of the waterfall is a perfect delight to the eye.
4. The waterfall sing, " I find my song, when I find my freedom. ".
5. The waterfall rasped away the rock.
6. There is a bridge below the waterfall.
7. The water of waterfall was overshooting our boat.
8. She watched the magnificent waterfall cascade down the mountainside.
9. The waterfall is quite spectacular.
10. History relates that they stumbled on a magnificent waterfall.
11. Let's have our picnic by the waterfall.
12. We saw a salmon jumping in the waterfall there.
13. The waterfall makes a sheer drop of one thousand feet.
14. The waterfall was lit up at night with pink and green floodlights.
15. The recent rain had churned up the waterfall into a muddy whirlpool.
16. Rainbows glanced off the cascade of the waterfall.
17. Fig. 10 Waterfall construction using a liner.
18. Our train passed over a roaring waterfall.http://Sentencedict.com
19. Do they sleep all winter, like the waterfall?
20. The waterfall was surrounded by sweet-smelling trees that modern botanists say were probably Aquilaria sinensis.
21. I couldn't hear what he was saying over the thunder of the waterfall.
22. A cloud of fine spray came up from the waterfall.
23. The water roiled to his left as he climbed carefully at the edge of the waterfall.
24. Wearing a blue skirt, microstrip wheat color skin looks so healthy, black hair like a waterfall vertically over the shoulders, with a reddish face.
25. The moon was casting a rainbow through the spray from the waterfall.
26. This tour takes in the area's best-known natural features, including the Gullfoss waterfall.
27. As you descend, suddenly you see at last the hidden waterfall.
28. Sprawled on his back on the deck, he lay exhausted under a waterfall of waves breaking over the cabin top.
29. The creek splashes and gurgles in a series of descending pools stemming from a small waterfall.
30. Center developers say they haven't decided for sure to destroy the waterfall and realign the creek 150 feet to the north.
More similar words: water, waterway, by water, hold water, watermelon, boiling water, counterfeiter, butterfly, subterfuge, interfere, interfere in, counterfeit, interference, interfere with, later, mater, theater, sweater, later on, material, literate, paternal, maternity, reiterate, alma mater, paternity, fraternity, unilateral, obliterate, illiterate.