Random good picture Not show
(1) Invading troops met with obstinate resistance by guerilla forces.
(2) He led a guerilla band against Japanese invaders.
(3) Ladbroke Grove urban guerilla psychedelic sci-fi warriors probably sums it up.
(4) He is take hostage by the guerilla.
(5) It was the beginning of our armed guerilla struggle.
(6) Small guerilla units were fighting behind enemy lines.
(7) He was a guerilla in the civil war.
(8) The train is attacked by guerilla.
(9) Guerilla ad in Guatemala for a Super Glue Product.
(10) The Guerilla II has great upwind performance.
(11) The appeal is made by a guerilla radio station.
(12) Works by the guerilla graffiti artist Banksy are to go under the hammer at Sotheby's.
(13) Works by the guerilla graffiti artist Banksy are to go under the at Sotheby's.
(14) Since then, that guerilla hero, President Isaias Afewerki, who is tall, handsome and mustached and has been called Africa's Tom Selleck, has struggled to find his way.
(15) What is a little brush between a guerilla band and a squadron of cavalry? Sentencedict.com
(16) They play an impromptu guerilla gig on the Beijing subway.
(17) Who found the injured Sam Anders after guerilla bombing in Delphi?
(18) Louis is also a graduate of Ann Monteith's Guerilla Marketing Workshop.
(19) A terrorist faction founded in the Middle East, Guerilla Warfare, has a reputation for ruthlessness.
(20) Luna & solar Cavity of Ba people where guerilla held meeting.
(21) At the time, I viewed the lie as a guerilla tactic.
(22) There the Dark Elves had been demoralised by the Witch King's defeat and hounded relentlessly by guerilla forces.
(23) The locals are great hunters and scouts, adept at guerilla warfare and skilled with bow, sword and axe.
(24) But he says Abudema has been a well - known guerilla leader from for many years.
(25) Anselmo, an old and trustworthy guide, takes him to a local guerilla 3 camp.
(26) So developers are increasingly coming up with various strategies to make a splash, employing everything from temporary discounts to guerilla marketing tactics.
(27) Extending across six nations, ten million acres of forest is degraded each year due to mining, illegal logging, farming, ranching, and guerilla warfare.
(28) For a while Dr. Thrax was using the Smirch MLRS, though armed with lethal destructive power, Dr. Thrax was not satisfied with its clumsiness[sentencedict.com], as it did not fit in with his guerilla tactics.
(29) The program began in early 2010, designed to create a new multi-ethnic police force, made up of members who had never fought in the war and were untainted by guerilla warfare experience.
(30) Coir Raincoat Cavity: cave situated at half of cliff, where was residence of ancient Ba people and guerilla.