Random good picture Not show
1. His political ardor led him into many arguments.
2. She displayed great ardor for art.
3. The key element, however, is not the ardor of the reformers.
4. They were imbued with a revolutionary ardor.
5. ARDOR, n. The quality that distinguishes love without knowledge.
6. Her ardor is only on the surface.
7. He shows great ardor, ardour for fame.
8. Yet the ardor for inflation never dies.
9. He took up his pursuit with ardor.
10. He shows great ardor for fame [ victory ].
11. They evoke no ardor in the male breast.
12. Come to me, you(sentencedict.com), who desire me with ardor.
13. His ardor was contagious; soon everyone was eagerly working.
14. Hope, whose spur fanned your ardor into flame.
15. It's strongly opposed by all the people who ardor peace.
16. Throw your soul's fresh , glowing ardor, into the battle for truth.
17. Tongue - tied by inexperience by excess of ardor, wooing unwittinglyawkwardly, Martin continued contact.
18. With an ardor for work and an active energy also pure - hearted walks, withal a very earnest.
19. Tongue-tied by inexperience and by excess of ardor, wooing unwittingly and awkwardly, Martin continued his approach by contact.
20. As testament to her environmental ardor, a grove of skyscraper-esque trees in Redwood National Park bears the name of Lady Bird Johnson.
21. I'm honest ardor eruditely very much! For you I'm sure I can offer most vigorous assist! talk later !
22. It has not cooled his ardor in the cause of the people.
23. His ardor was undamped.
24. Stand of full of youthful spirity , warm, ardor and riches and honour.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. With that she departed, leaving the young man full of ardor and decision, all his former uncertainty and hesitation gone.
26. She wanted only me, pursued me, in fact, with an ardor that I at first found embarrassing.
27. "They have no beard or body hair, " Buffon sagely confided, "and no ardor for the female.
28. Haw-haw , it is very cool this morning. The nice and cool wind stirs up the ardor of our hearts.
29. I don't know whether your frail tears could water your dream, but what I'm clear your pain has already sabotaged undamped ardor of life.
30. They should use bestir mechanism to mobilize high qualification nurses' work ardor , stabilize nursing troop, provide better working situation and surrounding for front line worker.
More similar words: pardon, tear down, sardonic, hazardous, standard of living, cordon, hunker down, word of mouth, candor, dorsal, vendor, odorous, endorse, adorned, dormant, adorable, odorless, corridor, adoration, adornment, dormitory, unadorned, malodorous, law and order, ambassador, odoriferous, endorsement, conquistador, hard, card.