Random good picture Not show
1. Now, almost sic years after presentation, this patient is alive and well with no signs of recurrence.
2. Some are even retraining in ba sic family practice, the medical field most exalted under managed care.
3. Frustration and clausula rebus sic stantibus are both important doctrines existing separately in the contract laws of civil law countries and common law countries.
4. The latest school jobs page advertises a "wide rnage (sic) of 6th form courses."
5. Commonly used bearing material has SiC ceramics, graphite, PTFE,(sentencedict.com/sic.html) such as filling.
6. They was sic a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours.
7. Results showed that compared with porous SiC ceramics, the MOR of SiC-cordierite was improved significantly, and the TEC decreased remarkably, and the apparent porosity also decreased.
8. The surface chemical composition of SiC particles are obtained by (ESCA) and the gases absorbed on the surface of SiC particles are analysed with the quadripole mass analyser(QMA) and thus it is pu...
9. The ba - sic principle, formation and development of the - XU - TEC process and its industrial applications were introduced.
10. SiC/C binary porous green body was prepared by electrophoretic deposition process, using 70%water-30%alcohol as dispersion medium, and silicon carbide and petroleum coke powder as starting materials.
11. Since the SiC brick was applied , the life of taphole and lining on the furnace was prolonged .
12. A power dissipation model of 4 H - SiC MPS was established.
13. Several criteria such as AIC and SIC are usually used in ARMA model selection.
14. This article introduces thd implementation of general sic standards of imported products in NAMC.
15. At last, it designs articles of clausula rebus sic stantibus for the Contract Law of China .
16. The unstable conduction nonlinearity of abrasive SiC brings the difficulty stress - grading of generator stator coil end.
17. C/SiC thermal protection scheme works well up to flight mach number not exceeding 8, and only gas jet thermal protection scheme can protect strut leading edge from destruction up to Mach 8 and higher.
18. The smooth finish of siC whiskers was affected by the whisker′s growing supersaturation in some special areas and the protective atmosphere.
19. SiC is a kind of special ceramic with outstanding properties, widely used in industry.
20. He was surprised at its strength as it curled sic three inch long body around his index finger, and squeezed.
21. The contract, which is in the state that the behavior of fulfilling continues for a long period, brings forward a risk of "rebus sic stantibus".
22. This paper study the fabrication technology of ? ? - SiC powder, seed crystal, PVT method and PVT - Si method.
23. The results show: The change of the distribution of SiC particle volume fraction along the armour thickness can increase the ability to resist a penetrator.
24. The fifth part does some legal consideration of perfecting the system of Clausula Rebus sic Stantibus .
25. And the green strength decreased with the increasing of carbon content. SEM photographs show that the SiC and C particles in green body were compact ...
26. I particularly want to point out one person Staff Sergeant John [ sic ] Forbess.
27. Online accurately measured the surface electric - field distribution of SiC stress - grading coating always is a difficulty.
28. Fixed - seal & rotational - seal are made of various msterials, SIC, Carbon, Ceramic and can withstand various chemicals.
29. SEM and XRD are used to determine microstructure and crystallographic form of SiC coatings by CVD.
30. A study on fine-grinding of silicon carbide in an experimental attrition mill has been carried out to investigate the breakage behaviors of sub-micro SiC powder.