Random good picture Not show
(1) The mistletoe plant is a parasite on trees.
(2) Holly, like ivy and mistletoe, is an evergreen.
(3) Chris and Pat were kissing under the mistletoe at the office party.
(4) Where's the mistletoe and some one to kiss?
(5) The reddening turned the mistletoe into rowan.
(6) There was a mistletoe branch hanging above the bed.
(7) So highly regarded was the mistletoe, that it had to be cut with a golden knife.
(8) After about 12 months the host mistletoe is usually either dead or severely weakened.
(9) Are we delicate mistletoe, paying lip service to the green theme, or full-blown Lincoln green?
(10) However, it was not total since, oddly, mistletoe would be the death of him.
(11) The Druids used mistletoe at Yuletide, which was their winter festival.
(12) Music is as much a holiday tradition as mistletoe and eggnog.
(13) From Tenbury Wells market[sentencedict.com], mistletoe is sold on to other markets all over Britain.
(14) Wendy Phillips A kiss under the mistletoe is something we all expect at Christmas and teddy bears are no exception.
(15) the tradition of kissing under the mistletoe.
(16) Mistletoe is a parasitic plant.
(17) Missed toll Mistletoe is apperent site a parasite plant.
(18) Another popular evergreen plant is mistletoe.
(19) A colorless crystalline amine, C8H11NO, found in mistletoe, putrefied animal tissue, certain cheeses, and ergot and also produced synthetically, used in medicine as a sympathomimetic agent.
(20) Certain plants, including mistletoe and dodder, parasitize other plants to obtain water and nutrients. Sentencedict.com
(21) The mistletoe did not fit into any of these categories, so an evil spirit by the name of Loki created an arrow out of mistletoe and gave it to Balder's brother, Holder.
(22) Today saw the first of four weekly auctions, and five tons of holly and mistletoe were brought in by local farmers.
(23) Male speaker It's a Christmas perk for local farmers to sell holly and mistletoe.
(24) Using a long hooked pole, he yanked down the mistletoe from the boughs of an old apple tree.
(25) Unless, that is, his motive was to supply the infantry with sprigs of mistletoe to give to their sweethearts at Christmas.
(26) Voice over Meanwhile back at Tenbury, the holly and mistletoe were fetching up to a pound for a pound in weight.
(27) All day Richard and Hudson had been dressing the flat with tinsel, holly, mistletoe and streamers.
(28) Apple trees are its bread and butter in Britain but mistletoe clearly has no meal ticket.
(29) Holder was blind and Loki held onto his hand and shot Balder in the heart with the mistletoe arrow.
(30) Haustorial roots : roots of parasitic plants that can absorb water and nutrients from another plant, such as in mistletoe ( Viscum album ) and dodder .
More similar words: whistle, epistle, bristle, listless, bristled, blow the whistle, whistleblower, see eye to eye, bustle, hustle, jostle, rustle, apostle, restless, castle in the air, bristly, bristling, carry coals to Newcastle, mist, mister, mistily, mistake, animist, optimist, mistreat, chemistry, islamist, economist, armistice, by mistake.