Random good picture Not show
1. The infantry was/were sent into battle.
2. We have less infantry and armour than the enemy.
3. Enemy positions were bombarded before our infantry attacked.
4. The infantry began to deploy at dawn.
5. He saw service as an infantry officer.
6. The infantry have taken/borne the brunt of the missile attacks.
7. The government drove the guerrillas off with infantry and air strikes.
8. The transport corps is ancillary to the infantry.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The infantry were equipped with flame throwers.
10. We have less infantry than the enemy.
11. The infantry fell back in disarray.
12. The infantry is/are defending well.
13. It's a light/heavy infantry unit.
14. He signed on for nine years in the infantry.
15. The infantry divisions mopped up remaining centres of resistance.
16. The infantry was / were guarding the bridge.
17. The usual solution is to send in infantry to mop up any remaining opposition.
18. while the infantry advanced.
19. He saw service as an infantry officer in the last war.
20. They watched as ranks of marching infantry passed the window.
21. The infantry is / are still an important component of the modernized armies.
22. The Belgians fell back as the infantry came under fire.
23. The infantry went in.
24. Unescorted tanks attacked hidden infantry at their own peril.
25. Each infantry battalion has five companies.
26. The infantry were peasants, coddled, soft and fat.
27. Women are now barred from infantry and armored units.
28. The cavalry is much superior in mobility to the infantry.
29. The division will consist of two tank companies and one infantry company.
30. The army pinned the enemy to its ground by powerful infantry attacks.
More similar words: infant, infant mortality, in fact, rainfall, in favour of, infallible, infatuation, fantasy, fantastic, fantabulous, pedantry, disinfectant, protestant reformation, unfair, downfall, fan, if any, fancy, off and on, unfamiliar, fanatic, profane, fancier, unfavorable, unfavourable, fanciful, profaned, profanity, fanatical, fanaticism.