Random good picture Not show
1. The immense pressure causes the rock to fracture.
2. Fracture of any part of the body can be very serious in old people.
3. A doctor can reduce a fracture or dislocation.
4. He suffered a stress fracture of the right foot.
5. Old people's bones are more prone to fracture.
6. It might be a society that could fracture along class lines.
7. Many people predicted that the party would fracture and split.
8. He suffered a hairline fracture of the right index finger.
9. X-rays revealed a fracture.
10. It then takes a major blow to fracture it.
11. There seemed no other explanation than a hair-line fracture.
12. She had a hairline fracture in her leg.
13. One in five will die from a hip fracture.
14. A bone scan showed a small fracture in Conway's right ankle.
15. Depressed skull fracture, uneven pupils(sentencedict.com), ragged reflexes - and more fractures than I care to think about.
16. But doctors did not spot the hairline fracture until a routine check on the plates after she left.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Jones had the hairline fracture of his lower leg examined by a doctor....
18. The Rangers ace suffered a stress fracture of the right knee after a late tackle in the recent 1-1 draw at Broomfield.
19. At least one-third of all women over ninety have sustained a hip fracture.
20. Earthquakes happen when stresses in rock are suddenly released as the rocks fracture.
21. He needs to have an operation for a stress fracture in his foot.
22. We may continue the traction up to three weeks, until the fracture is healed.
23. Research has shown that hormone replacement therapy can reduce the risk of fracture by 50 to 60 per cent.
24. This raises the question, did the plumes cause the Pangaean crust to fracture?
25. Only about a third of those who have surgery for broken hips regain the same level of activity as before the fracture.
26. Peter Vanezis, a pathologist, told the hearing that the fatal injury was brain haemorrhaging caused by a 15-centimetre skull fracture.
27. A cervical spine x-ray should always be done to rule out fracture and / or subluxation.
28. At Great Ormond Street hospital doctors tell the royal couple that William has a depressed fracture which needs an immediate operation.
29. Rock mechanical property computations, estimation of in-situ stress directions and fracture detection completed the study.
30. Consider, however, what happens during the intermediate stages of fracture.
More similar words: infrastructure, manufacturer, picture, lecture, fraction, structure, conjecture, architecture, manufacturing, act up, actual, actually, structural, attract, rupture, capture, feature, mixture, venture, gesture, culture, texture, practice, interact, abstract, distract, contract, by nature, in future, in nature.