Synonym: bestower, conferrer, donor, presenter. Similar words: give rise to, give, give in, forgive, give off, give out, give up, give way. Meaning: ['gɪvə(r)] n. 1. someone who devotes himself completely 2. person who makes a gift of property.
Random good picture Not show
(2) Molly's more of a giver than a receiver.
(3) Fortune is a giver and a taker.
(4) It is better to be a giver than a taker.
(5) Germany is the largest giver of aid among the wealthy countries of the West.
(6) Flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver. Edmund Burke
(7) Tommy is a giver, not a taker.
(8) For this effect to occur, the care giver attending a laboring woman needs special skills and insights.
(9) The gift emphasized the fact that the giver was a public man.
(10) The trap of the giver is pride, believing that you have enough inner resources to give away to others.
(11) Bus driver giver us a bum steer.
(12) And Princely giver , who hast brought the gold.
(13) Mithras thus became the giver of authority and victory to the Imperial House.
(14) That is where the term "Indian giver"came from. a simple cultural misunderstanding.
(15) Both giver and receiver of information should have the same code in pronunciation, semanteme and culture(sentencedict.com), and that is the key to listening comprehension.
(16) O Bearer of God, the Giver of Life, enliven me who am deadened by passions.
(17) This is probably the safest choice that a rookie classical music giver can make this season.
(18) When someone is counting out gold for you, don't look at your hands, or the gold. Look at the giver. Rumi
(19) He was immediately given some money which he took with the kind of abundant gratitude that puts the giver to shame.
(20) A benefit consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer. Seneca
(21) If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my God. Napoleon Bonaparte
(22) I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. Maya Angelou
(23) Nothing really beneficial can come about, however, unless there is an empathy between giver and receiver.
(24) The gift was designed to glorify the empire and the giver.
(25) Comforts and consolations may appear to wean us from the gifts to the Giver. Sentencedict.com
(26) It was late at night, now. They had talked and talked. Jonas sat wrapped in a robe belonging to The Giver, the long robe that only Elders wore.
(27) Electricity will pass through it if the positive pole of the thyristor is connected to a positive voltage and the trigger terminal is giver pulse.
(28) Only one traffic channel can be switched to the protection channel at any giver time.
(29) I looked down at the shiny piece of glass and the tarnished golden chain, then back at the giver.
(30) Here, teacher should be a coordinator, organizer and service giver. He should be more like a waiter in a coffee house but not a big person with higher status.
More similar words: give rise to, give, give in, forgive, give off, give out, give up, give way, give away, give way to, give back, give birth, give ear to, give notice, give thanks, river, liver, shiver, driver, waiver, deliver, diverse, receiver, delivery, diversity, university, anniversary, over and over, Thanksgiving, very.