Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke with a pronounced stutter.
2. I managed to stutter a reply.
3. He had a terrible stutter.
4. He tended to stutter, which tried her patience.
5. Then I heard the train stutter out of the staiton.
6. He spoke with a stutter, which got worse when he was angry.
7. Toni's developed a slight stutter over the last few months.
8. That night I began to stutter.
9. You can't hear Ron's stutter when he sings.
10. Despite a terrible stutter, he emerged as a gifted teacher.
11. A biology student with a stutter now occupied the back room.
12. Some people who stutter repeat sounds.
13. Those who stutter often receive speech therapy.
14. Fixed a critical Alora stutter bug.
15. The little girl speaks with a little stutter.
16. Ron Artest made George W . Bush stutter by just staring at him.
17. So both stammer and stutter evolved from the same Germanic language family.
18. And I do believe I will be a stutterer forever,(sentencedict.com/stutter.html) even one day I could stutter no more.
19. He should support and assist anyone with a stutter or other disorder.
20. There were modest tintinnabulations, which seemed to stutter and tremble like a first avowal.
21. I was trembling so hard, I thought I would stutter when I spoke.
22. He saw Raymo heaving open the car door, a stutter motion, each segment leaving a blur behind.
23. I played a character in Birmingham with a limp and a stutter and they said I was overdoing it.
24. It was about this time that Rawls developed his stutter; he traces it back to his brothers' deaths.
25. Herman Katz was a thin, youngish man with nervous eyes and a slight stutter.
26. Now he raised his hand, but when Mason called on him Boris began to stutter.
27. Fu taught in primary schools, loon majestic, but the speech will be a nervous stutter.
28. Potential output is growing even as actual output and employment stutter.
29. King George VI—the father of Queen Elizabeth II—did, in fact, have a stutter, though its severity is a matter of debate.
30. But on this dusty June evening, I couldn't resist the sight of their stutter - stepping , head - shaking runs.
More similar words: stuttering, utter, butter, gutter, mutter, clutter, butter up, splutter, butterfly, utterance, buttermilk, muttering, unutterable, bread and butter, clarified butter, pitter-patter, astute, letter, litter, tatter, latter, titter, fetter, patter, hatter, fitter, matter, better, bitter, jitter.