Similar words: axiom, axiomatic, come home, bionic, biopsy, biotic, dubious, biology. Meaning: n. a major biotic community characterized by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Spectacled Bear also lives in this biome.
2. A biome is "climatically and geographically defined areas of ecologically similar climatic conditions such as communities of plants, animals, and soil organisms."
3. Alpine Describing a BIOME ( regional community ) of plants above theand the snowline on high mountains.
4. Grassland A major world plant community ( biome ) dominated by grasses ( Poaceae ).
5. The role of Boreal forest biome in climate change has been investigated through the BOREAS experiment.
6. A transportation corridor was regarded as a biome, and its evolutionary process was elaborated.
7. Yet the Biome was actually designed at the German company's design studio in Carlsbad, California.
8. The thicket leads into a compact marshy wetland, the fifth biome,[http://Sentencedict.com] which finally emptied into the lagoon.
9. The area at which this level is reached is different but probably typical for each biome.
10. These studies were attempted to lay a foundation of Chinese PFTs and biome classifications at a regional scale for the studies of global ecology and palaeoecology .
11. Covering parts of Bolivia, Paraguay and Argentina, it is a mix of forest, palm woodland, shrubby steppe, and swamp. It is the second largest biome in South America after Amazonia.
12. The most striking example of this involved the acidifying effects of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide on coral reefs in the sphere's ocean biome.
More similar words: axiom, axiomatic, come home, bionic, biopsy, biotic, dubious, biology, biosphere, dubiously, biorhythm, biography, symbiosis, symbiotic, amphibious, antibiotic, biological, macrobiotic, biodiversity, biogeography, neurobiology, microbiology, biodegradable, autobiography, come, comet, omen, tome, some, income.