Random good picture Not show
1) There is a lot of political brinkmanship involved in this latest development.
2) That different creditors should play at brinkmanship is understandable.
3) In any game of brinkmanship, it is possible that one side will collapse suddenly.
4) The potential breakthrough comes at a moment of brinkmanship by the North.
5) There is no gainsaying the fact that brinkmanship is a dangerous game.
6) The talks have collapsed and both sides have resorted to brinkmanship.
7) But Browne and others Tuesday suggested that Copps might just be engaging in rhetorical brinkmanship.
8) The first point is that both ministers and officials involved in the review stress the lack of drama,(http://sentencedict.com/brinkmanship.html) tantrum-throwing and brinkmanship.
9) North Korean Leader Chooses Successor Amid Signs of More Brinkmanship.
10) As today's Wall Street Journal article notes, late - state negotiations often full of brinkmanship.
More similar words: workmanship, craftsmanship, partisanship, internship, citizenship, relationship, championship, brink, junk mail, sunshine, ship, worship, hardship, shipment, flagship, ownership, shipwreck, shipboard, drink, membership, friendship, leadership, dealership, worshipped, censorship, shrink, sponsorship, partnership, scholarship, trinket.