Random good picture Not show
1. It tells the story of an aspiring young man's attempt to rise above the squalor of the street.
2. Aspiring musicians must practise many hours a day.
3. He came from an aspiring working-class background.
4. Aspiring musicians need hours of practice every day.
5. Many aspiring young artists are advised to learn by copying the masters.
6. She was a struggling writer aspiring to fame.
7. Michael is a private detective and an aspiring writer.
8. She was extremely generous to aspiring young art historians.
9. His advice to new and aspiring chefs?
10. Like a lot of aspiring New York artists, Lara worked in bars and restaurants in the evenings.
11. The number of aspiring candidates increased in the 1970s, but so too did the number of seats fought.
12. Lost mail Job prospects for aspiring pilots have been dealt another blow this autumn.
13. An aspiring politician by the name of Elizabeth Maginnis acted as secretary.
14. Hamlet re-visited, or Art aspiring to the condition of group therapy for the chattering classes?
15. Enter Templar, a master thief recruited by the aspiring czar to obtain the formula by hook or crook.
16. Isabel, an aspiring photographer, turns her considerable charm on the boyish Alex to let her go in ahead of him.
17. Sir Adrian believes that today young people aspiring to careers in industry should seriously think about setting up their own small firms.
18. So goes life for an aspiring teen-age pop star who still wants to play baseball in his senior year of high school.
19. Beyond the window their shadows lengthen, aspiring to the stature of a late quartet.
20. To be a person who knows how to be silent and always keep aspiring.
21. Disability aside, one of her top priorities is to be a role model and mentor to aspiring radiologists.
22. Already there were indications that the contest had helped some of those aspiring writers emerge from total obscurity.
23. This is a gem of a book for any young aspiring artist.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. This may be excellent fodder for people who are aspiring to be the next winner of Mastermind.
25. But I also know that Gordon Wilson's view is the only one worth aspiring to.
26. Secondment is an opportunity for them to learn at first hand about the world of work to which their students are aspiring.
27. Whalley Range was, and still is, an intensely Bohemian area packed solid with aspiring and struggling bands.
28. It went without saying that the truly self-respecting native was the one who understood the indecency of aspiring beyond his station.
29. What then were the hurdles facing a young man aspiring to a scholarly career in the early sixteenth century?
30. Nellie, the eldest child and closest to John, married an aspiring theatrical agent and manager, Percy Rimmer.
More similar words: perspiring, inspiring, spirit, aspire, spirited, aspiration, animal spirits, spirituality, rasping, grasping, tiring, empirical, spiral, inspire, perspire, conspire, inspired, transpire, conspiracy, respiratory, perspiration, inspiration, upbringing, ring finger, lingering, ringing, spinning, spilling, ring, wring.