Random good picture Not show
2. Cheat's never proper.
5. We should have had a proper discussion before voting.
6. He chaired the meeting in his proper person.
7. Proper preparation solves 80 percent of life's problems.
8. Each person receives his proper quantum.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. It must be done in the proper way.
10. Refugees are dying for want of proper health care.
11. Nothing is in its proper place.
12. Two out of five people lack a proper job.
13. Many young people think old people are too proper.
14. Please follow the proper procedures for dealing with complaints.
15. Everything was in its proper place .
16. You must have felt a proper charlie!
17. He gave us a proper example.
18. She's much too prim and proper to drink pints of beer.
19. He's a real deadbeat who's never had a proper job.
20. An investigation uncovered mismanagement and a lack of proper financial controls.
21. This is Sara's first proper job - she usually does temporary work just for the money.
22. It seemed proper to pay tribute to her in this way.
23. We need to carry out a proper evaluation of the new system.
24. The proper function of man is to live,but not to exist.
25. He ascribed his good health to proper diet and exercise.
26. The teapot has lost its proper lid but this one will do instead.
27. You can't tell that joke to her she's much too prim and proper.
28. Britain imposed fines on airlines which bring in passengers without proper papers.
29. Don't you think that her jacket wants an inch or so of the proper length?
30. We tend to imagine that the Victorians were very prim and proper.
More similar words: propel, property, improper, properly, propensity, private property, rope, grope, rope in, European, misanthrope, eastern europe, european union, props, prop up, prophet, propose, proponent, proposed, prophesy, proposal, propriety, propagate, propaganda, prophetic, proportion, proprietor, propitious, prophylaxis, malapropism.