Random good picture Not show
1. She learned the rudiments of brick-laying, wiring and plumbing.
2. You'll only have time to learn the rudiments of windsurfing in a week.
3. She helped to build a house, learning the rudiments of brick-laying as she went along.
4. Coach Phillips taught me the rudiments of the game.
5. The left alone has the rudiments of a comprehensive rational critique which could challenge it.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. These rudiments of space and close personal relationships grow out of the tasks set forth in the classroom.
7. So, the rudiments of the game are securely locked in.
8. It turned out he had had the rudiments of classicism flogged into him as a schoolboy.
9. Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
10. Oscar De La Hoya was learning the rudiments of seven-card stud poker.
11. Her first pupils all now knew the rudiments of typing.
12. You see rudiment of its K line be the same as 600854 how likeness ( vaulted )!
13. The rudiment of acupuncture has the basement of modern science theory as mechanical and chemical effect.
14. A mere tendeney to produce a rudiment is indeed sometimes thus inherited.
15. The rudiment of the eminentia cruciata, a hillock like process in shape, is found in dog(sentencedict.com), cat and rat.
16. This, clean out the rudiment of treasure at the outset namely.
17. The establishing corporation is the corporation rudiment before legal building which is after the register.
18. The paper discusses the rudiment of pipe network computer of city tap water companies in geography information system and builds a pipe network hydraulic model based on node equation method. Fu...
19. According to the characters of a pipe rudiment, we have developed an automatic precision cropping machine.
20. John learnt the rudiment of Irish from his father, who came from my part of Ireland.
21. Meckel's diverticulum is the rudiment of the embryonic yolk sac.
22. It only took me an hour to learn/pick up the rudiments of skiing.
23. And he was now teaching young Patsy, unbeknownst to his elder brothers, the rudiments of the noble art of self-defence.
24. It was here that I had to learn the rudiments of technique.
25. Or sit in a tiny planetarium for an introduction to the rudiments of stellar navigation.
26. Before its author holds CEO Zhoupin concurrently blast of the program " home of the appropriate on the net " domain fade-in rudiment.
27. The results showed:At gastrula stage, the cells in front of the embryonic area gradually cleave to form optic disc rudiment.
28. The development of agriculture of ancient Rome formed the rudiment of agriculture structure in Europe.
29. At the begin of my paper, I illustrate some rudiment conceptions and knowledge about DSS.
30. Yamaxun discovers next, can bale these disengaged resource many clients that sell oneself, this formed cloud calculative rudiment.
More similar words: rudimentary, sediment, pediment, condiment, impediment, embodiment, impedimenta, dimension, dimensions, sentimental, presentiment, sentiment, raiment, regiment, experiment, compliment, detriment, detrimental, experimental, erudite, installment payment, fourteenth amendment, protruding, commencement, amendment, first amendment, prudent, imprudent, entitlement, contentment.