Random good picture Not show
(1) A serious fall incapacitated the 68-year-old congressman.
(2) The accident left me incapacitated for seven months.
(3) Her mother has been incapacitated by a fall.
(4) He is incapacitated and can't work.
(5) His injury incapacitated him for playing basketball.
(6) He was incapacitated by old age and sickness.
(7) Poor eyesight incapacitated him for the army.
(8) By this time my father was totally incapacitated by his illness.
(9) Poor health incapacitated him for work / from working all his life.
(10) Last year, severe storms incapacitated the whole town.
(11) Migraines still incapacitated him on a regular basis.
(12) The volunteers shop, drive(sentencedict.com), and cook for people incapacitated by cancer.
(13) The warhorses are assumed to be slain or incapacitated, but any surviving crew may continue to fight on foot.
(14) As the second-in-command under a nearly incapacitated president, many observers had expected her to take center stage.
(15) If they remain chronically incapacitated for work they can now claim invalidity benefit at a higher rate.
(16) Atwater had become increasingly incapacitated by an inoperable brain tumour during the last year of his life.
(17) Before he was incapacitated, Menelik had won recognition for his conquests and acceptance of his new frontiers.
(18) They assert that the student has been incapacitated by the power differential[sentencedict.com], and must be in need of their protection.
(19) I have in fact only once been incapacitated, on that occasion by a severe attack of malaria.
(20) She is incapacitated by a sore throat.
(21) The document leaves open the question of how to remove a president if he becomes incapacitated.
(22) Even if the prey is not killed outright, there is a greater chance that it will be incapacitated.
(23) This debilitating absence has raised, first, the question of when and how a leader should be declared incapacitated.
(24) According to the Bolsheviks' own admission, the local militia was incapacitated.
(25) The benefit can start either four, 13 or 26 weeks after the policyholder is incapacitated and payments continue for 52 weeks.
(26) He suffered from the kind of hypersensitivity which, unchecked or unguarded, would have incapacitated him.
(27) In April 1991, ten months after reelection, Molly suffered a massive stroke that incapacitated her for months.
(28) Together with the pain of an episiotomy, these feelings left her almost incapacitated.
(29) He gave up his business interests in 1958, when he was partially incapacitated by coronary thrombosis.
(30) Inequalities in social security provision Case A is an industrial injury claimant, first incapacitated under the age of 40.
More similar words: incapacitate, incapacitation, capacity, carrying capacity, facilitated, capacious, encapsulated, felicitate, facilitate, resuscitate, agitated, irritated, agitatedly, state capitalism, premeditated, incapable, rapacious, human capital, encapsulate, elicitation, felicitation, truncated, resuscitation, agitate, imitate, emaciated, meditate, hesitate, militate, irritate.