Similar words: pacifism, pacify, specific, specifically, specific heat, specification, specified, spacious. Meaning: [pə'sɪfɪk] n. the largest ocean in the world. adj. 1. promoting peace 2. relating to or bordering the Pacific Ocean 3. disposed to peace or of a peaceful nature.
Random good picture Not show
1. The road follows the Pacific coastline.
2. They crossed the Pacific by ship.
3. He is serving on a warship in the Pacific.
4. The Pacific Fleet got revictualled.
5. We drove along the Pacific coast to Seattle.
6. Cathay Pacific flies daily non-stop to Hong Kong from Heathrow.
7. The Kon-Tiki sailed across the Pacific Ocean propelled by wind power.
8. Flying across the Pacific for the first time was a great achievement.
9. the common porpoise of the North Atlantic and Pacific.
10. Anita drove north up Pacific Highway.
11. A chain of volcanoes girdles the Pacific.
12. California borders the Pacific Ocean.
13. He planned to cross the Pacific by yacht.
14. One after another,(sentencedict.com) tropical storms battered the Pacific coastline.
15. Many rivers in Asia empty into the Pacific.
16. The spacecraft splashed down in the Pacific.
17. Palm trees stir in the soft Pacific breeze.
18. The wind came in great gusts off the Pacific.
19. Many short rivers flow into the Pacific Ocean.
20. He beachcombed on a South Pacific island.
21. Her passage across the Pacific was uneventful.
22. China lies on the east of the Pacific.
23. We plotted a course across the Pacific.
24. There are multitudes of islands on the Pacific.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. There's a storm brewing in the Pacific.
26. China borders on the Pacific Ocean.
27. Rogers and Hammerstein's musical South Pacific '.
28. This British author has chosen to live in relative anonymity on a Pacific island.
29. MacArthur was Supreme Commander for the allied powers in the Pacific.
30. It is not in the still calm of life, or in the repose of a pacific station, that great characters are formed.
More similar words: pacifism, pacify, specific, specifically, specific heat, specification, specified, spacious, capacity, unspecified, rapacious, capacious, incapacitation, orifice, edifice, prolific, artifice, terrific, carrying capacity, sacrifice, magnifico, artificial, significant, scientific, pontificate, edification, magnificent, significance, deification, modification.