Random good picture Not show
1. "Who shuts love out, in turn shall be shut out from love.
2. All theories originate from / in practice and in turn serve practice.
3. This boom in adult education, in turn, helps to raise the intellectual standard of the whole country.
4. Increased production will, in turn, lead to increased profits.
5. They gave their names in turn.
6. They answered the teacher's questions in turn.
7. The children called out their names in turn.
8. The girls called out their names in turn.
9. Each of us collects the mail in turn.
10. The opposing team must in turn try to keep the ball in the air before hitting it back over the net.
11. Interest rates were cut and, in turn, share prices rose.
12. Each of us in turn had to describe how alcohol had affected our lives.
13. Each member of my crew took it in turn to brief me on his particular duties.
14. In the city squares the neon lights flashed in turn.
15. This, in turn, is sold through a different channel.
16. This, in turn, makes binge eating more likely.
17. Each Chorus is commented on in turn.
18. This, in turn, influences yet other cells.
19. This could in turn receive extensive media coverage.
20. Lincoln, in turn, ordered a blockade of Southern ports.
21. This, in turn, increases oral confidence.
22. North Amenca, in turn, has sent poor ambassadors abroad.
23. This concluding section will discuss these in turn.
24. This section of the chapter considers them in turn.
25. In turn the profession would articulate philosophy and justify efforts and achievements with confidence to the wider community.
26. At the moment it is being presided over by each member in turn.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. One of the members of the surgical team leaked the story to a fellow physician who, in turn, confided in a reporter.
28. A computer virus may lurk unseen in a computer's memory, calling up and infecting each of the machine's data files in turn.
29. There were cheers for each of the women as they spoke in turn.
30. This chapter considers each of these components of a classification scheme in turn.
More similar words: turn into, venture, century, centurion, turn, turn on, turn in, turn up, turn out, turn off, return, turn to, turn down, turn away, in return, turn over, take turns, furniture, in return for, in the future, momentum, eventually, accentuate, burn up, journal, burn out, burning, journalism, journalist, tournament.