Similar words: for the present, represent, representation, representative, present, at present, omnipresent, presentation.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the presence of huge shapes that they can only dimly perceive.
(2) He made the accusation in the presence of witnesses.
(3) Litmus paper turns red in the presence of an acid.
(4) The children showed a little constraint in the presence of the new teacher.
(5) He signed the treaty in the presence of two witnesses.
(6) He was determined not to complain in the presence of the nurse.
(7) The document was signed in the presence of two witnesses.
(8) You cannot be excused for such rude behaviour in the presence of a lady.
(9) Don't get gay in the presence of so many people.
(10) He cleared up the question of his absence in the presence of all his classmates.
(11) Dick was socially inept and uncomfortable in the presence of women.
(12) The talks took place in the presence of a diplomatic observer.
(13) In the presence of elderly visitors our son was a model of decorum.
(14) The boy was ill at ease in the presence of the headmaster.
(15) She behaved as if she were in the presence of royalty.
(16) You must sign the document in the presence of an independent third party .
(17) An old woman ridiculous in the presence of desire.
(18) It can't be organised in the presence of invaders.
(19) In the presence of my inability to keep still he should have felt only terror.
(20) If sulphur hexafluoride is subjected to electrical sparking in the presence of oxygen, it degrades(sentencedict.com), releasing toxic breakdown products.
(21) Therefore the platelet-aggregate ratio would be low in the presence of circulating platelet aggregates.
(22) We were overawed to be in the presence of such a great film maker.
(23) All this paled in the presence of a man like Carmine Latta.
(24) In the presence of each they received an infusion of a sucrose solution.
(25) Results of three sets of experiments in the presence of calmodulin are shown with standard deviations marked by errors bars.
(26) Mike tends to be more animated in the presence of women.
(27) We agreed that the only thing I could do would be to call Brooks in the presence of witnesses and button this thing down.
(28) Another model allows for partisan effects to occur even in the presence of rational expectations.
(29) When this measure is larger than one, which happens in the presence of monopoly power, average revenue declines with output.
(30) Third, the results clearly show the non-equivalence between tariffs and quotas in the presence of oligopoly.
More similar words: for the present, represent, representation, representative, present, at present, omnipresent, presentation, take the place of, the private sector, in the past, balance of, in advance of, depressed, preserve, depression, essence, sentence, in the name of, in the case of, in the shape of, in the course of, presidency, preference, residence, in the distance, the proletariat, a piece of, in place of, take notice of.