Similar words: detail, detailed, retail, retailer, independent, independence, vendetta, retain. Meaning: adv. thoroughly (including all important particulars).
Random good picture Not show
(1) I want to know more about it in detail.
(2) The results must be analysed in detail.
(3) Their daily lives are described in detail.
(4) He explained it in detail.
(5) He acted out the hero's part in detail.
(6) We haven't discussed the matter in detail yet.
(7) She described the accident in detail.
(8) He described the painting in detail.
(9) They are agreed in principle but not in detail.
(10) He described the process in detail .
(11) The changes are explained in detail overleaf.
(12) I haven't looked at the proposal in detail yet.
(13) The project needs to be costed in detail.
(14) His paintings are almost photographic in detail.
(15) She described in detail their resisting the invaders.
(16) Social anthropology examines family relationships in detail.
(17) He told them in detail of his experiments.
(18) The radio broadcast the news in detail.
(19) He described in detail their fighting against the scoundrel.
(20) He explained his viewpoint in detail.
(21) The speech was well delivered but lacking in detail.
(22) The rules are set out in detail in chapter seven.
(23) We examine the wording in detail before deciding on the final text.
(24) Our history teacher is always generalising;he never deals with anything in detail.
(25) Our history teacher is always generalizing; he never deals with anything in detail.
(26) Give me all the details of the accident — tell me what happened in detail. Sentencedict.com
(27) Magnification of the leaf allows us to see it in detail.
(28) The totality of English grammar is too great to be studied in detail.
(29) He could try to sublimate the problem by writing, in detail, about it.
(30) We shall now proceed to examine these two aspects of the problem in detail.