Random good picture Not show
1. It was built in the 18th century.
2. Champagne wines became immensely popular in the 18th century.
3. Settlers establish a new colony in the early 18th century.
4. In the 18th century art was seen, along with music and poetry, as something edifying.
5. Even in the 18th century scholars continued to give primacy to the written word.
6. He bogeyed the 18th hole.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. A special meeting has been arranged for 18th October.
8. The family made their money in the 18th century.
9. My family goes back to the 18th century.
10. He had a big bash for his 18th birthday.
11. Modern music has broken away from 18th century rules.
12. It had the appearance of an 18th century church.
13. This custom has been passed down since the 18th century.
14. As a writer, he really belongs to the 18th century.
15. During the 18th and 19th centuries, the village was a bustling river port.
16. on the 18th inst.
17. I got driving lessons for my 18th birthday.
18. The 18th century mansion has fallen into ruin.
19. Factory workers during the 18th century led miserable lives.
20. I made an appointment for October 18th.
21. It's my 18th birthday next week.
22. Copernicus anticipated in part the discoveries of the 17th and 18th centuries.
23. The ￡5 banknote was first issued at the end of the 18th century.
24. I had another spontaneous miscarriage at around the 16th to 18th week.
25. The vase is a stunning museum piece from the 18th century.
26. This new dress is the stylized design of the 18th century.
27. They can trace their lineage directly back to the 18th century.
28. They moved the meeting forward from the 20th to the 18th.
29. The fall in age at first marriage occurred during the second half of the 18th century.
30. In the centre of the room was a splendid 18th century oak table.