Random good picture Not show
1. The township was bulldozed in the 1950s.
2. The railway line was electrified in the 1950s.
3. We're staging a revival of a 1950s play.
4. He was a household name in the 1950s.
5. These movies seem to epitomize the 1950s.
6. He had swiftly risen to prominence during the 1950s.http://Sentencedict.com
7. Rock-'n'-roll was started in the 1950s.
8. She started as a dancer in the 1950s.
9. the economic miracle of the 1950s.
10. The 1950s were an age of affluence in America.
11. The port fell into decline in the 1950s.
12. The divorce rate has risen steadily since the 1950s.
13. Computers first came into use in the early 1950s.
14. The 1950s look is all the rage at the moment.
15. During the 1950s, Sun Records' stable of singers included Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis.
16. By the 1950s some sociologists were confident that they had identified the key characteristics of capitalist society.
17. In Britain in the 1950s, television had a novelty value.
18. English drama has enjoyed a rebirth since the 1950s with writers like John Osborne, Harold Pinter and Tom Stoppard.
19. In America in the 1950s, Senator Joseph McCarthy led a witch-hunt against people suspected of being communists.
20. McCarthyism is named after the American politician Joseph McCarthy, who in the 1950s accused many Americans of being Communists.
21. This style of music originated with four popular young musicians in the 1950s.
22. Now we're going to turn back the clock with some rock 'n' roll from the 1950s.
23. Women were only conceded full voting rights in the 1950s.
24. The divorce rate is twice as high as in the 1950s - that's a fact.
25. The star appeared on stage in a black leather outfit and a 1950s coiffure.
26. Space technology didn't really come of age until the 1950s.
27. Voices of dissent began to rise against the established authority in the 1950s and 1960s.
28. Her whole house seems to be stuck in a time warp. It's like something out of the 1950s.
29. I was paid ￡1000, which was a lot of money back then in the 1950s.
30. The town has a concert hall and two theatres. The latter were both built in the 1950s.