Random good picture Not show
1. The shrine was an object of pilgrimage.
2. Most Muslims try to make a pilgrimage/go on a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their life.
3. He was on his annual pilgrimage to Mecca when he fell ill.
4. His parents made a pilgrimage to Lourdes.
5. Presley's home has become a place of pilgrimage .
6. His grave has become a place of pilgrimage.
7. On his recovery he made a pilgrimage to the shrine of St John.
8. The novel " Pilgrimage to the West'shows plenty of imagination.
9. Santiago de Compostela was an important place of pilgrimage in the Middle Ages.
10. It is near where the pilgrimage route crosses the road to Quimper.
11. A pilgrimage to Grantchester proved a literary disappointment.
12. It was sort of a pilgrimage.
13. They set out for a pilgrimage to Rome.
14. I have made places of pilgrimage. and cared for their pilgrims.
15. It, too,(sentencedict.com) is an important place of pilgrimage and its music is increasingly finding its way into parishes.
16. He also found time to make the pilgrimage to Compostela.
17. He then made the pilgrimage to Paris in 1836/7, having renounced medicine as a career.
18. The party was whisked off on a pilgrimage to Mecca.
19. In respect of pilgrimage, however, he remained faithful to Arab and Meccan traditions.
20. It was once a place of pilgrimage for local people, who came to listen to the nightingales that nested here.
21. There was a ban on political protests during the pilgrimage.
22. For many football fans, the national ground is a place of pilgrimage.
23. The Muslims of the university are planning to go on / make a pilgrimage to Mecca.
24. I do this in part because it is such an invigorating hike, but it is also a pilgrimage.
25. Klingenzell priory, between the castles Liebenfels and Freudenfels, was founded in 1333 and became a place of pilgrimage.
26. If they did set out on a journey, it was usually on business or a pilgrimage or to go to war.
27. We were so lucky to be chosen to join your pilgrimage.
28. She had no illusions about why her children were so willing to shell out for their mother's annual pilgrimage.
29. He was celebrated there as a martyr, and his grave became a shrine, a sacred site, a pilgrimage centre.
30. That aspect of Lourdes is now of course utterly dominant: this is a place of pilgrimage and little else.
More similar words: grimace, image, imagery, scrimmage, grim, pillage, primary, spillage, reprimand, primates, imaginary, primarily, prima facie, reprimanded, homage, damage, imagination, damaged, imaginatively, primary election, control group, pill, pile, spill, pilot, grin, grip, compile, pillow, pile up.