Random good picture Not show
1. Don't forget to bookmark this page.
2. Write today's date at the top of the page.
3. The figures in parentheses refer to page numbers.
4. Page is well versed in many styles of jazz.
5. Now please turn to page ten.
6. You'll find the quotation on page 35.
7. Write your address at the head of this page.
8. The editor dummied up the editorial page.
9. Footnotes are given at the bottom of each page.
10. It's about a page and a quarter.
11. Have you had experience in mocking up a page?
12. Answers are given on the opposite page.
13. Leave the last page blank .
14. Don't clutter the page with too many diagrams.
15. Let's begin at page 9.
16. The text stands on page 23.
17. Draw a thick black line across the page.
18. The address is given on page 15 .
19. She turned to a blank page in her notebook.
20. The classified advertisements are on page 25.
21. Dan tore the page out, crumpled it,[Sentencedict.com ] and threw it in the wastepaper basket.
22. I can't get this photograph off the page; it's stuck on.
23. There's a photo of him on the opposite page/on the page opposite.
24. He used to lap the page where he stopped reading.
25. Turn the page on yesterday. Only ever think about today and tomorrow.
26. When the book is ready for printing,someone has to page it up.
27. She left a large space empty at the bottom of the page.
28. Draw a straight line across the top of the page.
29. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
30. Where's your book? Take it out and turn to page 4.