Antonym: crust. Similar words: crumbs, crumble, rumble, crumple, drum, forum, rumor, crust. Meaning: [krʌm] n. 1. a very small quantity of something 2. a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible 3. small piece of e.g. bread or cake. v. 1. coat with bread crumbs 2. break into crumbs 3. remove crumbs from.
Random good picture Not show
(1) At last Andrew gave them a crumb of information.
(2) The government's only crumb of comfort is that their opponents are as confused as they are.
(3) There was only one crumb of comfort - Alex hadn't said anything to Jeff.
(4) Mix bread crumb ingredients together in small baking pan.
(5) Dredge the fish in the bread crumb mixture, pressing crumbs on a bit to stick.
(6) It was the only crumb of comfort he could salvage from the ordeal.
(7) Crumb managed to find out where the dancers rehearsed when they were in town and sneaked in to watch them.
(8) Lay the slices, crumb side down, over the fruit, overlapping them slightly like roof tiles.
(9) Ruth nearly choked on the last crumb of her pastry.
(10) They have a crispy crumb topping and are free from artificial colours and flavourings.
(11) The hacks need any crumb of information to help them have a stab at selecting their probable line-ups.
(12) Coarse crumb rubber is apt to deposit in asphalt.
(13) Ignitability test for polyurethane foam in crumb form.
(14) Let's say you're a crumb.
(15) Add Oreo crumb and wheat germ and blend well.
(16) Easy to clean slide - out crumb tray.
(17) I offered him a crumb. Sentencedict.com
(18) This will be only a crumb of comfort to Juyuan's grieving parents.
(19) Salacious B. Crumb was an intricately detailed puppet controlled by Tim Rose, the same puppeteer who worked Admiral Ackbar.
(20) Now, however, it might offer a crumb of comfort, too.
(21) At present the results of pinhole test and crumb test are prior to deciding the dispersivity of the high- sodic saline soil, but the results of normal double-hydrometer test, pore water salt...
(22) He gave only a crumb of information about his plans.
(23) After the meal, the waiter brushed the crumb from the table.
(24) Some ride in wheelchairs, balancing trays heaped with bratwurst, red cabbage and crumb cake.
(25) He was more comfortable with the straight forward physicality of another kind of modern dance that Crumb showed him.
(26) He went into the house and came with some bread, broke it up, and made a bread crumb trail leading to the barn.
(27) After the equipment has reconstructed, the simulation results show that the variable frequency drive crumb cake hydraulic machine is a stable and fast response system.
(28) The bread-making experiments showed that domestic lipase could also enhance the interior texture of bread and the softness of bread crumb.
(29) This accounts for the modern forms limb (limber has excrescent b, regardless of whether it means "shaft," "holes in timber," or "pliable"; none of them is related to limb) and crumb.
(30) In this paper, the main research content is CNC efficiency of Variable Velocity Variable frequency Crumb cake hydraulic machine.