Random good picture Not show
1) His hot temper has landed him in trouble before.
2) Anna with a hot temper sweetened after getting married.
3) She has a hot temper, but you will soon grow to like her.
4) His hot temper was making it increasingly difficult for others to work with him.
5) Quarrels were generally messy, involving hot tempers, grief, unpredictable actions, passion, outrage, betrayal.
6) He was raucous, sentimental, hot. tempered, practical, simple, devious, big, and powerful.
7) He's got a hot temper.
8) Everybody disliked him because of his hot temper.
9) You should think about changing your hot temper.
10) I could not bear with his hot temper.
11) He is a man of hot temper.
12) Anna a hot temper sweetened after getting married.
13) A person with a terrifying hot temper will become, I believe, as meek as a lamb after a long stay by the seashore.
14) Mary comes by her hot temper honestly; her mother is the same way.
15) Be gentle and agreeable. Avoid a hot temper. bo not be frightened under any circumstances.
16) She have a hot temper , but you will soon grow to like her.
17) Joe comes by his hot temper honestly ; his father is the same way.
18) She had Hanoverian stubbornness and hot temper and she was sometimes cruel and intolerant.
19) Balinese compared with the Siamese cat, not too hot temper,(http://sentencedict.com/hot temper.html) sounds relatively gentle.
20) And for my weaker points I put that um, communication, hot tempered, and I am very stressful.
21) But my gut reaction was that, despite his reputation for being hot tempered, he was a friendly, likable child.
22) Why did you get a rise out of him? He is famous for his hot temper.
23) It is so difficult to talk to him because of his hot temper.
24) There can be also stuffiness in chest, palpitation, shortness of breath, tremor of fingers irritability, hot temper, perspiration exophthalmos, and wiry, rolling, rapid pulse.
More similar words: temper, tempera, tempest, temperate, temperance, attempt, temperament, temperature, intemperate, tempestuous, temperamental, temperature inversion, gotten, rotten, forgotten, spotted, tempt, tempo, besotted, emperor, temple, tempura, tempting, temporal, template, contempt, extempore, temporary, temptation, contretemps.