Random good picture Not show
1. The new charity tries to offer a helping hand to young people who have become addicted to drugs.
2. A helping hand would be very welcome at the moment.
3. She's been giving me a helping hand with the children.
4. These tax cuts will give industry a helping hand.
5. We can offer you a helping hand.
6. Other problems, however(sentencedict.com), need a helping hand at the federal level.
7. Professionals should take comfort that a helping hand is available if needed.
8. A helping hand on the Nfis Slabs.
9. The one giving the helping hand looked at me and Thorpey but that was all.
10. He wasn't even offering her a helping hand, she brooded.
11. The Natural Selection offers a helping hand to extend the spirit of a free world.
12. Ideal Home is offering you a helping hand.
13. Helping hand: A Cleveland club which serves the community is looking for groups to help.
14. Phoenix officials often talk of the helping hand they give to the less fortunate.
15. The man, whose helping hand he had just now been the recipient of,(Sentencedict.com) was immediately behind him.
16. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Sam Levenson
17. Petion, follow them and lend a helping hand.
18. People do need a helping hand.
19. You can find love in a smile or a helping hand, in a thoughtful gesture or a kind word. It is all around, if you just look for it.
20. But they're frustrated that most of the time, they're forced to rely on a helping hand.
21. There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark. Helen Keller
22. Even with housed animals they normally gave their husbands a helping hand.
23. Everyone had a view: The proposal was an insult, a helping hand, a roadblock, a learning aid.
24. The Basques, romantics to a man, believed that Fate would give Biarritz a helping hand.
25. Britain's champion in the sport has been lending a helping hand.
26. Today, George is still going strong, giving his son, Robin a helping hand with the ploughing.
27. The demise of Woosung could have a chain reaction on other subcontractors relying on a government helping hand, analysts said.
28. Which makes it an excellent jumping off point if you need a helping hand.
29. A few guidelines are all that is needed: Be considerate of others, give a helping hand, be safe.
30. This is often the result of inexperienced people trying to give a helping hand to get the gliders out.
More similar words: helping, vulpine, help, help out, helpful, cannot help, with the help of, working hour, bring home the bacon, camping, carping, sloping, dumping, ripping, rasping, impinge, weeping, damping, dipping, grasping, trapping, spinning, chopping, snapping, equipping, overwhelming, developing, changing, shopping bag, housekeeping.