Random good picture Not show
(1) They spent a lot of money equipping the school with new computers.
(2) Relative poverty, however, did not prevent Martin from equipping himself with an excellent education.
(3) Equipping a plant to cope with carbon dioxide is likely to double its cost.
(4) The results represented only small Steps toward equipping Taylor with the knowledge he needed to challenge the combined experience of the men.
(5) Teaching methods Considerable resources have been spent on equipping schools with computer hardware and software.
(6) Equipping with sealing system[Sentencedict], enabling to cut strips precisely.
(7) Equipping the " three - dimensional World " of Youth and Juveniles with the Important Thought of " three Representations "
(8) Even if the troops can be found, equipping them remains a problem.
(9) Equipping an office or plant with computers to facilitate or automate procedures.
(10) When equipping with magnetic roller: proper for recycling plant to separate ferrous metal, remove metal on waste tires and scraps from general manufacturing process.
(11) The departments would only have to cover the costs of training and equipping them.
(12) His address implied that schools and teachers were no longer equipping young people to meet the requirements of industry.
(13) And now let's drill down into the second sight of Balaclava, after the amazing views – the so called "Object 825-GTS", former submarine repairing and equipping plant, situated underground.
(14) In addition, the bonus attack power will now be recalculated properly from equipping items.
(15) The well head is narrow, Li Xiaolong wears the air respirator to be unable to go into a well, has to give up equipping hangs upside down Jin Gouru solitarily the well.
(16) It was novelist Henry Fielding who finally thought of equipping regular patrols with arms and uniforms and sending them out to police the streets of London.
(17) The NDT methods and purpose are discussed during the manufacturing, equipping and using.
(18) The hardware modules of system can be used directly to on-line system and used with PC equipping the managing software of data processing.
(19) Firms can boost output per man - hour by investing more and equipping workers with better machinery.
More similar words: equipped, dipping, ripping, equip, equipment, chopping, trapping, snapping, shopping bag, eavesdropping, double cropping, equity, require, equinox, required, inequity, equivocal, requisite, equitable, harlequin, obsequious, equivalent, equivocate, equidistant, equinoctial, inequitable, equilateral, equivalency, requirement, equilibrium.