Random good picture Not show
3. Slow help is no help.
6. Lord help my poor soul.
8. We need enemies to help define ourselves and our lives; they help us to know who we are not or who we do not want to be.
13. god helps those who help themselves.
14. Sarah rejected her brother's offer of help.
15. I help out with the secretarial work.
16. He would help you if he could.
17. She only flatters you so you will help her.
18. Several people were passing but nobody offered to help.
19. Can't help sadness, then slowly learned to hide.
20. She made an impassioned plea for help.
21. Macmillan wrote back saying that he could certainly help.
22. Poverty is not a sufficient cause for disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself, is a disgrace.
23. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
24. A blunt knife may be sharpened on a stone, but if a man is stupid there is no help for his stupidity.
25. Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help.
26. There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence[http://sentencedict.com], transform a yellow spot into the sun.
27. The poet's voiceneed not merely be the record of man , it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure andprevail.
29. Poverty is not a sufficient cause of disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself is a disgrace.