Random good picture Not show
1. The sharp sound of a twig snapping scared the badger away.
2. People were snapping up bargains.
3. He was bopping around, snapping his fingers.
4. The dog started snapping at my heels.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. She felt her mind snapping.
6. The guard dog was snarling and snapping behind the fence.
7. She didn't think much of the photographers snapping away at her.
8. He was snapping his fingers in time with the music.
9. Tendons store elastic energy by stretching and then snapping back into shape like rubber bands.
10. With so many younger women snapping at her heels, this year may be her last chance to win the championship.
11. She had millions of listeners snapping their fingers to her first single.
12. She seemed oblivious to the crowds of photographers snapping away.
13. He was arrested for snapping photos of a military parade.
14. They could see flames snapping at trees.
15. Ginger was snapping at their heels.
16. The steady clicking of the keys and snapping back and forth of the carriage slammed against her ears like a freight train.
17. He rolled through the space, snapping a shard of glass that sliced his jacket and put a nick in his shoulder.
18. Snapping out of this disagreeable mood will release tensions in everyone.
19. By snapping up smaller orders, the company is boosting its margins and share of orders, Ohori said.
20. She was being stupidly short-sighted in snapping at this man.
21. How about the thunk of a hot lighter snapping up from a car dashboard?
22. The sudden snapping together of two lines of thought gives a feeling of insight or discovery.
23. For an instant, startled by that snapping sound, he thought he had trodden on a twig.
24. She's very pleased with her new camera and was snapping away the whole time we were abroad.
25. He gripped his arms in fear, his nerves at snapping point.
26. Essentially the message is that nobody knows how far community care can be made to stretch without snapping under the strain.
27. A prize is also on offer for the best pensioner's garden - so get snapping!
28. I've the problems of the world on my shoulders and the Captain snapping at my heels.
29. I'd gone behind the set to take a leak and I heard this sound like snapping wood.
30. It's touted as the cheaper alternative to Photoshop, and is snapping at the heels of the industry benchmark.
More similar words: trapping, dipping, ripping, chopping, shopping bag, eavesdropping, double cropping, snap, snap off, happily, on approval, sloping, carping, impinge, damping, dumping, weeping, camping, grasping, developing, housekeeping, appalling, happening, appealing, disappearing, developing countries, snare, snarl, snake, kidnap.